Bajaj Kawasaki Ninja 300 Bike Features:
- 296cc liquid-cooled, parallel-twin design Engine
- Digital Fuel Injection (DFI) system
- Revised six-speed transmission
- Kawasaki Air Management System
- Low 30.9-inch seat height
- Semi-double cradle, high-tensile steel Frame Type
- New curved 2-into-1 header design
- Two-piston caliper grips the rear 220mm petal disc
- Mileage: 22 Kmpl
- Colors: Pearl Stardust White, Lime Green/Ebony, Ebony
Bajaj Kawasaki Ninja 300 Technical Specifications:
- 296 cc Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, parallel twin Engine
- Bore x Stroke: 62.0 x 49.0mm
- Compression ratio: 10.6:1
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Fuel Injection: DFI with dual 32mm throttle bodies
- Transmission : Six-speed
- Front Suspension: 37mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 4.7 in.
- Rear Suspension: Uni-Trak with 5-way adjustable preload / 5.2 in.
- Brakes: Front – Single 290mm petal-type disc with two-piston hydraulic caliper, Rear – Single 220mm petal-type disc with two-piston hydraulic caliper
- Tyre: Front – 110/70-17, Rear – 140/70-17
- Wheel: Alloys
- Rake/Trail: 27 degrees / 3.7 in.
- Fuel tank capacity: 17 litre
- Dimensions: 79.3 x 28.1 x 43.7 Inch
- Seat Height: 30.9 inch
- Kerb weight: 172 kg
Bajaj Kawasaki Ninja 300 Price in India: Approx. Rs. 3,50,000 /- INR.