Vespa scooter is now available in India at premium price of Rs. 67,462/- (Ex-Showroom Delhi).
Vespa Scooter Features:
- Monocoque full steel body construction
- Stylish Italian design with Chrome elements (Grill, Mirrors, Exhaust, suspension etc…)
- 3 Spoke Alloy wheels with Satin finish
- Crystal clear head lights and Art leather seats
- Front glove box with lock and Under seat storage
- Easy to mount central stand
- Instrument cluster with Electronic clock and Dials
- Nylogrip tyres for good road grip and braking performance
- Accurate steering and High speed stability.
- Vespa Scooter Mileage: 60 KMPL
Vespa Scooter Technical Specifications:
- 125 cc, 3-Valve, 4-Stroke Air Cooled Engine
- Maximum Power: 10.06 PS at 7500 RPM
- Maximum Torque: 10.6 Nm at 6000 RPM
- Twin Self and Kick start ignition
- Continuous Variable Transmission
- 150 mm Front brake dia and 140 mm Rear brake dia
- Front suspension: Single sided trailing arm with Antidive characteristics.
- Rear Suspension: Coil spring and dual effect shock absorber
- Tyre Size: 90/100-10 53J
- 12V, 5Ah low maintenance Battery?Multi-focal Headlamp with 35w halogen
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 8 Liters
- Wheel base: 1290 mm
- Seat Height: 770 mm
- Dimension: 1770x690x1140mm (LxBxH)
Vespa scooter price in India: Ex-Showroom Rs. 67,462/- INR.
*Latest Prices Updated on 21st July 2013