LG Optimus Pad Android Tablet with latest Android OS v3.0 Honeycomb will be available in India @ attractive price. Optimus pad offers superior performance, thinner and lighter design and features 3D-capable 1280 x 768 display and dual core CPU Nvidia Tegra.
From hardware specification it looks like it is much more better than Samsung Galaxy 2 Android Tablet and popular Apple Ipad.
LG Optimus Pad Tablet Features & Specification:
- GSM/EDGE quad band network support for global Roaming
- 3G/WCDMA 900/2100 MHz
- 8.9”inch (1280×768 pixels) 3D Display Screen with Multi-Touch Support
- 1GHZ Nvidia Dual Core Tegra 2 Processor
- 32GB Internal Storage
- 5 Megapixel Camera with Dual LED Flash
- Front Camera for Video Calling
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth
- 3D Gaming Support
- 6400 MAh Li-Ion Battery
LG Optimus Pad Price in India: no official info on India release date and pricing will be announced at MWC 2011.