Online video gaming and streaming are getting popular in India if you have a good internet connection, you can stream/upload your gaming videos on Youtube and Twitch.
Here are 6 Video gaming capture card from reputed brands:
Elgato HD60 USB 2.0: ₹12,369/-
Simply connect Elgato HD60 to your gaming console or PC and start capturing or streaming videos at 1080p @ 60 fps. Elgato software is simple and easy to use and compatible with both Windows 10 and Mac OSX. You can easily connect it to Youtube, Twitch and stream directly.
Elgato HD60 Technical Details:
- Dimensions: 0.75″ x 4.40″ x 3.00″ inches
- Weight: 106gm
- Input: PS3, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
- Output: HDMI
- Max Bitrate: 40 Mbps
- Capture Resolutions: 1080p, 720p, 576p, 480p (up to 60fps)
- Unlimited Capture, Flashback Recording, and Stream command support
Elgato HD60 S USB 3.0 Type-C: ₹12,369/-
Elgato HD60 S is a small plug and play video gaming capture device with the tiny footprint, and offers amazing capturing capabilities.
Elgato HD60 S Main Features:
- Capture in full high-definition with 60 frames per second
- Built-in Twitch/Youtube streaming support
- Superior low latency for instant game view
- Easily setup overlays, webcam with stream command
- Flashback recording
- Comes with: Elgato Game Capture HD60 S, USB cable, HDMI cable
- Supports: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Wii U (unencrypted HDMI)
- HDMI (lag-free pass-through) output
Elgato HD60 Pro PCIe gaming Capture Card: ₹12,792/-
With Elgato HD60 Pro, stream and capture your gameplay videos in superb full HD quality, thanks to built-in H.264 encoder and bitrate up to 60 Mbps. It also keeps your game recording file size small and uses less CPU.
Elgato HD60 vs HD60 s VS HD60 Pro Comparison
Other features are similar to HD 60 and HD60 s.
Razer Ripsaw USB 3: ₹15,000/-
Razer Ripsaw game capture card is not officially available in India but it can be bought on Amazon.
Razer Ripsaw features:
- Compatible with Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U, PS4, Xbox One and PC
- Full HD streaming and recording at 60 fps
- Supports OBS and Xsplit
- Smooth streaming with low latency
- Second audio mix-in channel for music or commentary
AverMedia Game Capture HD2 TV Tuner Card: ₹12,800/-
AverMedia HD2 C285 cannot be used for streaming, It is only for capturing your gameplay videos. You also don’t need a dedicated computer for editing and uploading.
AverMedia Game Capture HD2 features:
- Record in 1080p with component input / HDMI
- Plug in your microphone and start live commentary
- Built-in video editor & youtube uploader
- Gamemate smartphone app for controlling your card
AVerMedia Live Gamer HD 2 PCIe: ₹12,800/-
AVerMedia Live Gamer offers:
- Stream and Record @ 1080p / 60 fps
- Low latency HDMI pass-through
- Supports uncompressed/compressed video output
- RECentral 3 software for Live Editing, Quality Settings, and Content Overlay
Plug n PLay
Live Gamer HD 2 not officially available in India.